Photo by Author
- Big marketing cost needed, need to be recognized out of already crowded world.
- Millions of people are the customer.
- Much easier to do scaling.
- Sales cycle is very fast, and rapid.
- Revenue is in cash the time customer paid.
- Low marketing cost, cold email/LinkedIn message/reference/WhatsApp
- Enterprise companies are the customer (client), not much
- Harder to do scaling
- Sales cycle is slow to move up, sometimes very slow it can take months or a year to close for a very big deal
- There is a lag between the contract, delivery, and the cash.
Some business do consumer only, enterprise only, or somewhere in between. Some business do both.
Find your tune for your business.